We designed the SOLOSHOTapp to be an integral part of how you interact with your SOLOSHOT3.
Currently, the most important feature on the app is the ability to share and live stream your video with family and friends in real-time.
- If you are live streaming, the app is a great way for your friends, family and fans to follow the action as it happens - on a phone or tablet.
- If you own a SOLOSHOT3, you can see the live feed from the camera on the app. You don't have to look at the back of the Base.
- If you are thinking about buying a SOLOSHOT3, the app allows you to see the SOLOSHOT3 in action in the whatever activity you would like to use it for.
We also recently added some helpful accounts to the app, so users get the most out of their SOLOSHOT3.
- Following @gettingstarted will help you through the steps for (not surprisingly) getting started with your new SOLOSHOT3.
- @SOLOSHOTtips gives you great advice on how to get the most out of your SOLOSHOT3, so you can get the footage you want while getting you out from behind the viewfinder.
- Following @SOLOSHOT3updates will notify you when software updates are available, so you can take full advantage of great new features as well as any stability and tracking improvements.
For SOLOSHOT3 owners, the app is a great way to understand how other people are using their camera. To make this more effective, we will be allowing users to see, for any video in our app, what tracking/camera settings were used (Tracking Mode, FOV, cinematic or regular zoom, etc.) and what software that SOLOSHOT3 was using (so you can see just how much better things are getting with each update).
In the future, the app will also enable new ways to share your videos and interact with your SOLOSHOT3 (coming soon):
- As we roll out SOLOSHOTedit, you’ll begin to see users posting clips and highlight reels directly to the app. This will let you share every moment, whether you had wifi to livestream or not.
- The app will also be the place to go for Remote Control. Please stay tuned for a future blog post on this awesome new feature we are developing.
So, how can you, your family or friends get the app? Easy:
or search SOLOSHOT in either the App Store or Google Play.